What can be more fun than a bubble bath in a jacuzzi tub and a super fun dad who doesn't get all worried about the thought of clean up?? The children love taking bubble bathes with Pratt because he is the laid back one in the marriage. It is so great too because if it were up to me, I am afraid that Shelby and JP would get rather bored and frustrated. Here is their latest bubble bath adventure. They actually did a wonderful job of keeping all the bubbles and water in the tub which they never do when it is just me. Of course with all those bubbles it is kind of hard to really move around and splash too much:)
Here are the little cooks stirring in their food coloring...Shelby selected pink and JP went for the green...


JP had his three check up this week. Three years!!!! I just can't believe it. He is doing great...right on track for everything and very much to my surprise, he measured in the 75% for both height (38 and 1/2 in) and weight (34lbs). I really have always felt that he was on the smaller side of average, but maybe that was just my mind trying to hold on to that baby stage for as long as I could.
JP had his three check up this week. Three years!!!! I just can't believe it. He is doing great...right on track for everything and very much to my surprise, he measured in the 75% for both height (38 and 1/2 in) and weight (34lbs). I really have always felt that he was on the smaller side of average, but maybe that was just my mind trying to hold on to that baby stage for as long as I could.
During rest time yesterday Shelby announced that she was going to clean her room. And, can you believe it, but she actually did; she even made her bed which I really had no idea she knew how to do. It was amazing. Everything was put away and in the right spot. She put her clothes away and made her bed. I can't tell you how proud I was of her!!! Truly amazing!!! The funny thing was that last night when it was bed time she didn't like the idea of unmaking her bed one bit so she slept on top of her made bed. That is one thing I just don't get about her....she absolutely, strongly dislikes covers. She would rather freeze than put a blanket on her. Myself on the other hand, well, I fell like I might fall out of bed if I don't have three layers of covering holding me in.
No comments:
Post a Comment