Well, today is a big day in this house...No, she hasn't lost a tooth yet, but her mood quickly went from grouch to happy when we discovered that she doesn't just have one loose tooth but two. She was upstairs with her friend Kendall and came down complaining that it felt funny when she closed her mouth and put her teeth together so we went in her bathroom. She pushed on her bottom teeth with her tongue and much to my surprise they moved. I wish that I could have captured the look on her face when I told her that her teeth were loose. It was priceless.
So, just in case this is the last picture I ever get of those little baby teeth that are moving on out, here is a picture of my sweet little girl's baby tooth smile.

Can you tell she is pushing on her teeth with her tongue? I wonder how she will do with the tooth fairy???
No comments:
Post a Comment