Pratt and I got a real kick out of this picture. We were busy getting ourselves ready for church one Sunday and came out to find JP resting on the blanket on the floor. Poor little guy was tired and the day hadn't even gotten started yet. If only he would sleep in!!!
Sometimes I don't know where they come up with the idea to do the things that they do....JP came running out of our room holding this beach ball in his mouth by the place where you blow it up. It was hilarious because he knew he was doing something amazing and he had to share it with us.
Notice Shelby's red face round the eyes in this picture?? I promise you it is not sunburn. After beating myself up for letting her get burnt, I realized that her eyes were red and slightly puffy from opening her eyes under the water. We did buy her some goggles and we will see what happens from there. I have learned that even when Shelby completely insists on doing something and we start to go through with it, she promptly backs out.
No comments:
Post a Comment