It has been so warm here. I just love it! Yesterday after dinner we went outside to play for a little bit. After about 2 minutes we were all sweating bullets, but we were having so much fun. JP would push the lawnmower while Shelby hit around with her golf clubs and then JP would come over and try to take Shelby's golf clubs. Pratt and I would step in to calm the fighting. Shelby would take over the lawnmower and JP would play with the golf clubs, etc. I think that we are going to have to get JP some golf clubs soon because those are what he and Shelby fight over the most now. Pratt loves it, that both of his kiddos are crazy over golf. JP will be making waves soon enough, watch out Tiger Woods.
Check out that backswing!
Today has been a very nice day. Pratt had yesterday and today off. Usually we spend that time together at the pool, but today we decided to go to the library and the outlets. It was fun. Shelby signed up for the summer reading program and JP tried to destroy the place. Thankfully Pratt and I were there together to prevent any actions that might get us kicked out. Disaster was avoided and we made it out with a bag full of books. They have a lot of great programs throughout the summer. It should be a lot of fun. The outlets were great. Since it was the middle of the week and a really nice day there weren't too many people there. I know that everyone thought that we were tourists, which kind of bothered me...I don't know why, but it did. Every time someone looked at me I just wanted to shout out that we lived here...weird, huh? Anyway, a lot of the stores are having great sales right now so we bought some stuff, mostly for the kids and Pratt and then came home.
Can't believe that it is already Tuesday afternoon!!! This week will go by so fast.
2 comments:
He looks so grown up in that last picture!
The chocolate cake picture is priceless...that's the way chocolate cake should be eaten :) Happy belated b-day Pratt! Your kiddos are so cute!
Post a Comment