Last night we had our monthly book club meeting which meant that Pratt had bedtime duty. He is always so good at it and usually Shelby and JP go down a lot easier for him than if I were around. Anyway, as Pratt was getting JP ready Shelby decided to go to the bathroom all by herself, really huge!!! He sat down to read JP his bedtime stories and he could hear Shelby kind of laughing and knew that she was somewhere near JP's door. All the sudden Shelby jumps in front of the doorway and shouts, "ROAR!!!! I'm a tiger and I'm naked!!!"
Pratt said that it was hilarious because he could tell by her laughing that she knew as she was taking her clothes off that what she was about to do was going to be funny.
And then, this morning Shelby, JP and I were sitting on the couch reading books together when the phone started ringing. I decided that I would wait until we were done with the book to see who called and then return the call, but JP kept going, "uh, uh, uh" followed by pointing to the phone and then holding his hand up to his ear like he was holding a phone. After I didn't respond he got frustrated with me and got off the couch, went over to stand underneath the phone, and whined a little bit. It was so funny....but maybe that means that I talk on the phone too much???? Hummmmmm...oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment