Here are the stats from JP's two year check up:
Height: 34 inches (25-50%)
Weight: 28lbs 11 oz (25%)
He checked out great with all the milestones they look for and everything went smoothly. Thankfully at the 2 year check up there generally aren't shots and I was so relieved, but as the dr. was looking at his chart she noticed that he didn't have the flu shot let. I kind of thought that I had missed all that and was thinking that we would be able to avoid that shot all together this year, but the dr. quickly pointed out that we are just starting to get into the thick of flu season and it would be most beneficial for JP to have the shot. After that she asked if I would like him to get it...well, who can say no to that???? So JP got his flu shot. Having your child get a shot is something you have to mentally prepare for and I was not prepared. Boy was I glad that before JP could even get the scream out that the shot was done and he stopped midstream and nothing came out, not a peep, nada!!! The only reaction we had was a big open mouth ready for a yell, but then nothing!!! Whew!!! That was close.
1 comment:
Please tell JP Happy Birthday- and you too for that matter! Doesn't Shelby have one coming up soon too? We miss you guys!
Post a Comment