Tuesday evening we went to Moe's (I know, surprise, surprise) with the Usserys for their family night. It ended up being a really great deal for us because the kids ate for free and we had $5 in Moe's bucks so we only ended up paying around $7.00 for our whole family to eat that night. After we were done with dinner we went down to the beach to enjoy the beautiful evening and to try our hands at flying kites. It was a perfect night for kite flying and all four children really enjoyed it. Here is an action picture of John and Pratt supervising the kite flying and offering a helping hand when needed. Once the kite flying lost its novelty we distracted the children as best we could from the water by suggesting a walk up the beach. They had so much fun running around, holding hands, and well, just being 2 and 4 year olds.
This is a picture post walk. I am actually a little shocked that (1) my children actually acted silly for the silly picture and (2) that Jack just stood there.
Friday Pratt, JP and I went to the closing ceremony for Vacation Bible School. It was so much fun to watch what Shelby had done all week and it was amazing to hear all those children (about 150) singing and to see them dancing to fun songs. Shelby got a CD with some of the songs on it and that is all we have been listening to and I get such a kick out of hearing her and JP sing the songs. I tried to take some pictures and get some video clips of Shelby on Friday, but none of them turned out that well, but here is a picture of her outside the church as we were leaving. Her new pose seems to be the hands behind the ear pose.
Pratt had last Saturday, Monday and yesterday off and we have really enjoyed having our fun daddy around. JP got his hair cut on Monday and he looks so handsome. Then yesterday Pratt was like a worker bee with all the stuff he got done around the house. I can't tell you how much I love that man and all he does for this family!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment