I am so thankful that Pratt got to go with me on this one. When Shelby had her four year well visit it was just me and the girl. It proved to be tough, but in the end we both survived. JP is growing like a crazy and I might not have believe how much he has grown if it weren't in the numbers....here are my little; well, I guess big boy's numbers:
height: 41 1/2 in (75%)-up 3 inches from last year
weight: 40 lbs (75%)-up 6 pounds from last year
This is JP and Pratt hanging together before the nurse came in and started poking him and everything.....

He was all smiles, then came the finger prick, followed by blood pressure, temperature, and peeing in a cup. JP was resistant to the peeing in a cup thing at first, but once Pratt finally got him started he really thought it was cool. We rounded out the appointment with four shots (yes, you read that right, four) and a clean bill of health. Yay for my sweet boy for being such a trooper and surviving all that and I mean that for Pratt too.
On Saturday we had JP's birthday party and I have to say I think that it is one of the most fun parties we have ever had. After I realized how little JP gets boy time I immediately decided that this party was going to be all about boys and boy things. Pratt and I put our heads together and came up with the idea to have to party at the Outpost. We had a fire, a boat ride, roasted marshmellows and hot dogs, the boys tromped through the woods, and some of them ended up in the lake, but just up to their knees or so.
This is before we had anyone in the lake. The boys were all looking at the water and throwing sticks, rocks and anything else they could find into the water...


JP enjoying the fruits of his labor. I think this is the first smore that he has ever had. We have had smores before, but he never tried it...always got too excited and would eat the marshmellow before he could get any further.

JP and Colin enjoying their smores while debating whether it tastes better to put the chocolate on the bottom or the top....
Happy Birthday JP!!!

Another January birthday to celebrate....yes, January birthdays are the best! Grammie's birthday was last night and so we had a little celebration at their new house. It was so much fun and the children really had a blast.
Happy Birthday Grammie!!!
1 comment:
How is it possible that JP is already 4??? Oh my goodness. What a cutie.
Post a Comment