
The day carried on like any normal day. The kids and I just hung out around the house as we have been fighting some kind of something around here. JP's new trick of the day was walking behind a walking toy. He has taken a few steps behind it here and there, but mostly it is knee walking, which is very funny to witness. I guess that he finally figured that walking was a lot faster and just took off. He cruised all around the house for about 10 minutes yesterday. It was too cute as he looks so little when he is up on his feet walking around. Oh my, how they grow so fast!!!!
Well, now to my heartbreak!!! I made sure to get the children to bed on time so that I could be ready for our game at 7:45. As soon as I finished reading Shelby her books I poured myself a Margarita and made some nachos for dinner (if Pratt got to eat all that yummy and not so healthy tailgate food then I was going to have my little bit too).
Kickoff-I was so excited I couldn't even sit and I am sure I looked pretty funny jumping around the house by myself after Clemson scored on their first offensive possession. The game went on and it came down to the final seconds....well, I am not going to relive that, but we lost. My heart was broken. I love my tigers and I love Coach Bowden. I sure hope that we come back with fire under our hinnies next week and take it to South Carolina!!!!!
To top off the night, Shelby ended up getting some kind of stomach thing and so I was up with her all night. I changed the sheets four times and by the time the night was over we were laying on a towel on a throw blanket on her bed because I ran out of sheets. She bounced back rather quickly and is feeling much better. In order to get her rehydrated Pratt and I gave her a little bit of Gatorade in her cup. We were only letting her have a few sips at a time to make sure that she would be able to keep it down. She was so cute....she kept asking us if she could have a sip of her gatorator. We think that she was combining the word Gatorade with Alligator.

No comments:
Post a Comment