This is a picture of JP during bath time. It is hard to imagine that months ago everytime the bath water started running he would start screaming and not stop until he was snuggled up nursing. Now he loves it. When we start the water he comes crawling in at lightning speed and pulls up besided the tub. He bounces up and down until I can get him undressed and in.
Daddy had to go to the store the other day and came home with two little treats for the kids; not shown here is the little remote control car for JP, that Shelby loves, shown here is the princess jewelry for Shelby, that JP could care less about. Shelby is really big into helping others get dressed up. She loves sharing her jewelry with daddy and she also likes to make sure that everyone, and I do mean everyone, that comes into our house is wearing lip gloss. I try so hard to explain to her that boys don't wear lip gloss, but she really doens't care.
Sorry honey, you know that I couldn't resist this picture. Isn't he the best dad in the world!!!????!!!! Not to mention oh so pretty!!!
Here is a picture of my little monkey boy on Thanksgiving day. He is really getting active. I don't know what I am going to do when he starts walking. He goes from 0 to 60 in no time crawling and climbs on anything and everything!!!! I am going to have to keep a good eye on this one.
Today we went to Cahill's to get our Christmas tree. This is a picture of JP's first time touching a tree. He was kind of intrigued by it all and I wouldn't be surprised if I find him half way up the tree one day. We got two trees this year....one for the house and one for the screened in porch (aka Shelby's tree). We are going to put orange and purple lights on Shelby's tree for Clemson. How much fun is that!!!! I think that I am more excited than Shelby.

And for the grand finale!!!! Saturday was a big day in the this house. It was the annual Clemson/South Carolina football showdown. Rob, Ross, Erik, Ryan and Lauren were all over for some fun. We deep-fried and turkey, fried some chicken (of course), and ate until it was too close to game time and our nerves were too strung out that we might get sick from the excitment of things to come. Well, the game was great. We were happy, then we were scared, but in the end we were victorious!!!!!! YEAH TIGERS!!!!!!!! The final score....in case you didn't watch....23-21. We kicked a field goal with 3 sec. left to win the game!!!!!!!
1 comment:
I LOVE the pictures!!! By the way, why am I mentioned last in the list of guests that came over for the game? Hmmm?!?!
Post a Comment