The Reed Anytime Review

The Reed Anytime Review

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Where did it go?


JP and I were hanging out since he decided not to nap this afternoon. He was sitting in front of his favorite toy (see toy in background) and all the sudden he starts to get a little aggitated and fussy. He kept reaching his hand back by his ears and pulling on his hair. Come to find out, he misplaced a toy that he was chewing on in his shirt collar. It was too funny. Anyway, here is a picture of him with the missing toy. Funny thing is, when I pulled the camera out to take a picture he immediately flashed a smile. It is amazing how fast they catch on to certain things.
On the Shelby front... I went to visit her school today to observe the class and it was too cute! The children were so fun to watch. It is amazing how much they learn and adsorb.
One quick story....The other day Pratt and I were getting ready for church and Shelby was doing her usual thing of playing in my closet, pulling out shoes and all sorts of clothing when all the sudden she appeared in the bathroom with an old halloween costume of mine (it was a Sleeping Beauty costume). She held it up and said, "Mommy, this is too cute. Can I wear it?" Pratt and I almost fell out laughing. At first I wondered where she got from, but then through out the day I realized that I was saying, "too cute" quite a bit.
Shelby has finally discovered her sense of smell. I was wondering when she would; and now she tells me everytime JP has had a poopy. It never fails, if I am not in the room-heck, even if I am in the room, she makes sure that I know that he has pooped and she continues to tell me until I change it.