Two days ago we were out enjoying the wonderful evening with a little family walk. Shelby has really taken interest in pulling JP in the wagon so nearly every afternoon we load JP up and stroll through the neighborhood. This particular afternoon I actually remembered my camera and Shelby was being so goofy, making all these funny faces. In an attempt to get a picture we told her to hold her funny face, and well, she literaly held her face. It was so funny. Pratt and I busted out laughing.
The Reed Anytime Review
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Funny Faces and Old men
Well, life is busy!!! I just don't know where the days go. Since last weekend we have been going non-stop. Shelby and JP spent sometime on Saturday with Grandmother (the grandparent formerly known as grandma) and Grandpa. They had a great time and can I just say, thank goodness they live here; I don't know what I would do with out them. Shelby, of course, was up to her usually funniness, or should I say silliness. I wish that I could record her 24/7 because some of the things that come out of her little mouth are so hilarious. Anyway, here are some pictures from the last few days......
This is the two cuties waiting for Daddy to come home from work. Just lately JP has started this little ritual with Shelby where they go to the door to peek out. I just think that it is too cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment