Tonight we had our annual Thanksgiving dinner at church. It was so wonderful. God is so good and it is just amazing to see how much our church is growing and changing. There was such a good turnout tonight that we had to put out more tables and use the good ole' paper plates. As always, the food was great and the fellowship was the best. One of the traditions at this dinner is that people share what they are thankful for. On my way home in the car I had a moment where I felt that I was the most blessed mom in the world. Shelby has been going to Discovery Club at church and it is a wonderful program. They have a theme song that they open with every week. We call it the Na Na Na song, but I am sure that there is some other official title. Part of the words are "Every move I make, I make in you. You make me move Jesus. Every breath I take, I breath in you. " Anyway, this is Shelby's new favorite song. We listen to it over and over again. As we were driving and the song ended Shelby asked to hear it again so I hit the rewind button and as the song came on again, faintly over the music you could hear JP's sweet little hands clapping along to the beat of the music and then as the words came you could hear Shelby's beautiful little voice singing the words to the song. Could there be anything better!!!!
I am so thankful that even at the youngest ages, my children are learning about God's love for them and hiding His truths in their hearts.
1 comment:
I got a little teary-eyed reading this!
Post a Comment