The Reed Anytime Review

The Reed Anytime Review

Monday, January 21, 2008

Almost Walking

Well this weekend was the big birthday weekend and I will post more on that later when I remember to bring up the camera to download pictures. Right now I just want to brag on JP and the fact that just a little bit ago he walked across the bonus room all by himself!!! I was so excited and half shocked so I made him do it three more times and sure enough each time he took his sweet little baby steps and made his way across the room!!! This is just so exciting!!! I can't believe how fast he is growing since he turned one last week. I promise you he must have gained 5 pounds and grew two inches since last week!!! Okay, maybe I am exaggerating just a little bit, but for real, he looks so much bigger to me.

PS-Shelby is still talking about mountains. Almost everyday she asks if we can have lunch or dinner up there. She is too cute!!!!!

No comments: