First off, since I am almost a week late....Happy New Year to you all!!! I will have to take time later to post a "New Year Thoughts" blog for you. Right quick, while I have a moment, I have some big news about JP.
TONIGHT AT MY PARENTS HOUSE, HE TOOK THREE STEPS!!!!!!
It is so exciting. My mom, sister, Pratt and I all got to witness it and we errupted with such excitment that we scared the poor boy to death. He may never walk again because of that but atleast we got to all see his first three steps. I can't tell you how excited we all were. Yeah for my baby boy!!!!
Anyway, that is all for now. Have a great night.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness you guys!!!! Congratulations! I was just wondering earlier tonight if that little nugget was walking yet! I must have espn!
Post a Comment