So after JP walked three times on Monday I really hadn't seen him walk much the rest of the week. In fact, I was beginning to think that we had a false alarm and maybe he wasn't quite ready to start walking yet. Well, I was once again proved wrong....today must have been the day because JP first started out this morning by standing up by himself; and while he has done this before he never looked at me with that look of "look what I did all by myself." After that he just started walking and pretty much walked where ever he wanted to for the rest of the day. I just can't believe it. He walked and walked and walked. I bet his little legs are going to be pretty tired tomorrow.Here is a little clip of him walking and check out how he even steps over his sippy cup. Just amazing, on his first day of walking and he can already maneuver over obstacles (I knew he was advanced beyond his age, but this advanced I had no idea-hehehehe-a little mommy bragging moment). I think that I am about to enter a whole new world of mothering with two kiddos walking all over the house. With Shelby we never had to worry much about baby proofing things, but JP just may be a different story.
2 comments:
He is definitely advanced. What a cutie pie!
He is getting so big!
Post a Comment