The Reed Anytime Review

The Reed Anytime Review

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Cute things....

Okay, now is the moment for me to put on my "my kids are the cutest in the world and say the cutest things" hat....

The other day Pratt said, "You know what Shelby, you are my favoritest daughter in the world." to which she replied, "Daddy, you are my favoritest daughter in the world." She tells us all the time that we are her favoritest daughter in the world.

She has also discovered the use of the adjective (all you English people out there feel free to correct me if I am wrong with the meaning of adjective). Everything is soooo.....I am sooo hungry. I am sooo cold. It hurts sooo bad mommy!! I am soooo (fill in the blank). It is so funny because of her sweet little voice when she says it.

The other night Shelby fell asleep on her floor while she was playing with her toys. Half way through the night she woke up crying because I think that she was confused as to why she was on the floor instead of in her bed. I wish you could have seen her little face as she sat on the floor.

JP and Shelby really love playing together these days!! It is great because now I can get more done around the house instead of trying to entertain them the whole time. Grammie got them some gigantic soft blocks for them to climb on and whatever for Christmas. They get such a tickle out of sliding down the blocks and climbing up the blocks.

My little man is growing so fast and I am sure that it is just a matter of time before he starts walking. He still doesn't have the confidence to let go, but as long as something this held firmly in his hands he will walk around aroung this house (and by something I mean the handle of a broom, his blanket, or someone's fingers).

Today was JP's one year check up!!! He is 20lbs 14 oz. (25%) and 29 1/2 inches long (50%). Everything was great and he is right on track. What a wonderful checkup and validation that I must be doing somethings right!!!

No comments: