The Reed Anytime Review

The Reed Anytime Review

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Shear Exhaustion


Happy Wednesday to all! It is the most beautiful day here! I just love it. The sun is shining and there is a gentle breeze blowing. I am also coming off of my third night in a row of JP not making a noise all night long!!! Wow, I just can't believe it. He is really growing up so much. I wish that you all could see him walk around the house now. Last night when Pratt got home he walked up to him saying, "Dadadadadadada." It was so cute.

Just as I said yesterday, I did find my camera and when I found it I went "ah ha!!!" It was in my purse for those of you who are wondering. I keep it there most of the time so that I always have it on me when we are out running around.

So today was CBS. What a great time. Shelby and JP did great in their rooms. Shelby's classroom is next to the room that we have lecture in and it is so cute because sometimes you can hear all the kids running around and laughing. I just love that sound. It is so sweet and innocent. Afterwards we went to the playground to get some fresh air. We had quite a crew with us today and as I was sitting there watching all the kids running around I thought of about 6 other people that I should have called to let them know that we were out there. I swear sometimes I feel like I would forget my head if it weren't attached. Shelby and JP had a super fun time running around and they just wore themselves out.

Here is Shelby on the way home from the playground. She is a typical 2 almost 3 year old when it comes to her not getting her way, but when she is tired she really can't handle being told no. Thankfully Hampton Lake is just a short drive from home so her fit couldn't last too long. She is so sweet at the same time because it is in the moments that she just wants me to hold her; this desire isn't something that I hear a lot from her because she is such a busy girl.




JP didn't have much to say. He just sat in a half awake silence. I am sure he was wondering what the big deal was that Shelby was so upset, but he was just too tired to care. Confession time, I am not that good at this editing stuff. I had another picture of JP in his carseat that you could see his new shoes and deleted it and now I can't get it back. Please see bottom of post to check out JP's super cool new shoes. It took him a while to get adjusted to walking around with them on, but now he is doing great. Well, I can't seem to get the picture to the bottom so now look at the very first picture on this post.






This is a picture of JP from a few mornings ago. He loves his new independence since he started walking and really loves that he can carry things in both hands. Whatever is laying on the ground he picks up and then takes off walking laps around the house. What a fun stage of exploring he is in. Everyday it is something new!!