The Reed Anytime Review
Thursday, December 13, 2007
About JP
I just realized that I hardly said anything about JP in that last post. Today he is 11 months old!!! How fast did that go by!?!?!?! The year of Kim will be here before I know it!!! Anyway, the following picture may be a little gross for you non-moms out there, but it was too funny. JP has so much going on. He has started teething again; so that means that his little cough is back and his runny nose is back and well, just general irratibility. Yesterday I took him to the doctor because he started running a little fever, and it ends up that he has an ear infection...so sad, I know!! Well, as I was feeding him dinner last night he got a little piece of bread stuck in the snot running from his nose (I know, but there is just no better way of explaining it). Being the mom that I am, I found it somewhat funny, somewhat amusing, and somewhat cute so I had to take a picture...and here it is....

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment